2. Information Collected by SimplyWishes.
SimplyWishes collects information from you when you interact with the Site or when you create an account (“Account”) for interacting with the Site. Such information includes Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information SimplyWishes has, can be used to identify you, including, but not limited to contact information such as your e-mail address, phone number, or address, transaction information, and financial information. Non-Identifying Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons (tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in emails that allows us determine whether you have performed specific actions), and device data (information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information).
3. Your Choices. You can limit the information you provide to SimplyWishes, and you can limit the communications that SimplyWishes sends to you.
(a) Commercial E-mails. You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from SimplyWishes by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails SimplyWishes sends or by logging into your Account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, SimplyWishes may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your Account and your transactions on the Site.
(b) Cookies and Tracking. Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
(c) Device Data. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with SimplyWishes, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
5. When and Why SimplyWishes Discloses Information. SimplyWishes may share your Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information as required or permitted by law: (i) with SimplyWishes’s vendors who provide services to SimplyWishes and who are required to protect the Personal Information; (ii) to facilitate a direct relationship with you or between you and other users of the Site; (iii) to enable electronic communications with you as part of the fulfillment of a request, wish, purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate; (iv) to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; (v) to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, other users of the Site, or as part of legal proceedings affecting SimplyWishes; (vi) in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or (vii) with your consent.
6. Security of Personal Information. SimplyWishes has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and SimplyWishes cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information. You can access, update and delete the information you provide to us by managing this information through your Account or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to deactivate your Account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While SimplyWishes is ready to assist you in managing your Account, it cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. SimplyWishes will retain your Personal Information for as long as your Account is active, as needed to provide you services, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce the agreements of SimplyWishes.
12. Children’s Privacy. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using SimplyWishes, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an Account and use the Site. SimplyWishes will promptly delete information associated with any Account if it obtains actual knowledge such Account is associated with a registered user who is not at least 18 years old.